[X4U] Steve Jobs' Bio

catsoul catsoul at thinkplan.org
Fri Apr 20 07:14:59 PDT 2012

Just finished reading it late last night. Left me feeing a strange mix of sad and glad.

Can't help feeling there's some connection I felt ever since using a Mac the first time some…what…more than 20 years ago..I never saw the guy at a show, never met him but there's something  very definite..in the communication realm maybe a non-physical thing..like the way any art or any work done by another can convey an idea or a connection.

almost like a kind of non-physical meeting and meeting of the minds that just happened to be done with this computer platform.

whatever his "faults" or limitations were I came away with a much higher than my already high opinion of this person.

cat