[X4U] Problem with MBP and OS X 10.4.11

catsoul catsoul at thinkplan.org
Tue Apr 24 19:34:26 PDT 2012

On Apr 24, 2012, at 7:21 PM, Jens Selvig wrote:

> Just the fact that of the 27 gigs on his startup drive there is only few hundred megabytes available. Had he actually deleted the files (they are not visible in the trash) there would be a lot more space available on the drive.

so…maybe he accidentally moused them into some location?  I have done that myself, but most of the time I catch myself right as I'm doing it and either stop, or hit Undo in the finder to reverse the mistake..

maybe he can sleuth it out by view list and show all sizes, looking out for the unusually large folders?

cat