[X4U] I want my old Leopard scroll bars back!

Conlon Brett brettnlis at bigpond.com
Fri Aug 3 22:35:17 PDT 2012

Two finger scrolling on the trackpad? That's what I use and it's MUCH faster than click-scrolling.

If you have an older MBook then two-finger scrolling might not work. Check your Mouse System Prefs to see if you can enable it. It took me a little getting used to and I kept forgetting about it but once I was converted I HATE going back. :)

Chz,

Brett