[X4U] scrollbar issues; scrolling too fast

Crandon David tabdave at ca.rr.com
Sat Aug 4 17:22:57 PDT 2012

Yes, I've noticed this as well. I haven't noticed if it's in some apps more than others, but it does happen in Safari.

I'll just be scrolling along, and then all of the sudden the damn thing gets a mind of it's own and starts to scroll at warp speed.

Another thing I've noticed with Mountain Lion is occassionally it'll sort of get "stuck" toward the bottom and act as if it's still loading the page and the bottom isn't really the bottom and it keeps jumping back up. Anybody noticed this at all?