[X4U] Anyone currently using a Mac OS X VOIP phone?

Jerry apple.mail.list47 at oryx.cc
Sun Dec 16 12:44:38 PST 2012

Anyone currently using a Mac OS X VOIP phone?

If you do, and it is working well for you, please share what you are using.

I am in a situation right now where this would be beneficial for me.

Just to clarify, I am *not* looking to set up a PBX/Asterisk or anything
similar, I am just interested in a sole VOIP phone, be it commercial,
open source, etc.

I have been hitting the search engines on this, and for some odd reason,
the bulk of my searches are coming up with old articles (i.e.
2004-2009).  Maybe no one is doing this anymore?

Thank you,

Jerry