[X4U] New Computer........

Cat catsoul at thinkplan.org
Sat Feb 11 09:24:52 PST 2012

On Feb 11, 2012, at 7:09 AM, LAL wrote:

> I have heard that there are no more discs that come with the computer and that installation of a virgin LION system software requires a visit to the app store. (But if one can't do that, then........????)

some time after offering Lion as a download, Apple also offered people to buy a thumb drive with Lion on it...so I'd suggest googling that.

but I can't imagine a new Mac notebook arriving to you without Lion already installed on it...

am I reading you correctly?

groggy and fighting a cold here..so...FWIW