[X4U] No longer Nikon repair

Jeff Carruthers jeff at carruthers.com
Thu Feb 16 11:18:10 PST 2012

In Canada and I believe in the U.S., the car manufacturers have been pressured to allow independent garages access to original parts and tools. In addition, there are a lot of companies that now make replacement parts for most models, at lower prices. So competition still seems to exist.

I only take my cars to the dealer for warranty work.

Not as easy with cameras, though.

Jeff