[X4U] Which book to buy?

Crandon David tabdave at ca.rr.com
Wed Feb 22 09:35:55 PST 2012

OK, so I want to buy a book to read about both Lion and Windows 7 (I just installed that via Boot Camp).

I've been using Macs for about 15 yrs, but not for work, just for fun. I do love to read.

I'm looking for something one or two steps above the basic level. I'd like the book to be most about the OS's themselves, with some sections about the built in programs as well if possible.

Below I've compiled a list of possibilities, what are everybody's recommendations?

Thanks all!

OSX Lion for Dummies

Missing Manual

Teach Yourself Visually Lion