[X4U] Laser Printer Recommendation

John McClernan mcclernan1 at verizon.net
Wed Jan 11 21:42:21 PST 2012

Paul,
A sale notice came to my inbox today from Xerox. They have a monochrome on sale for $199. That's a bit more than you were looking to spend, but this model is an "all-in-one" that will fax, scan, copy and print. It's a $399 model that's on sale for $199. I have owned 2 Xerox lasers and had not a lick of trouble with them. The only reason I bought the second one is because Xerox took the first one in trade and knocked off $75. They also paid the shipping both ways. By the way, for some purchases, Xerox will take a non-Xerox laser printer in trade. I dunno if this one qualifies, but it's worth asking. Here's the link, watch the word-wrap:

http://www.direct.xerox.com/shop/office-equipment/multifunctions/workcentre-3210-3220?utm_source=bh&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=0112rebate

Disclaimer - I do not work for Xerox, nor do I sell any technology products at all. I'm just a big ol' dumb tuba player.
Cheers,
John