[X4U] iDVD in Lion

catsoul catsoul at thinkplan.org
Sun Jan 15 06:58:50 PST 2012

Having a pretty snarky time with iDVD in Lion here…

used to be easy-breezy to just drag movies into the window, change their names and order, etc.

Now, you do that, the first movie becomes an unclickable title!  Huh???

Then, sometimes iDVD says you have too much content, other times the SAME amount  of content won't produce a warning.

I keep having to trash iDVD projects because iDVD won't let me undo things…it's like being trapped.

I'm ripping an image now just because I'm exhausted. Can anyone make clarification on the world of weird that is iDVD?

iLife apps spoze to make short work of multimedia chores…not so anymore and the manual doesn't match what iDVD actually DOES.

help!

thanks,

cat