[X4U] WiFi on iMac

Paul Moortgat paul.moortgat at pandora.be
Thu Jan 19 14:14:34 PST 2012

I went to a friends place to make his WiFi working with his iPad2 from his new (Lion) iMac.
When I create a new network name from Airport that name shows up in the window when I select Advance, but not when I select the icon in the menubar.
I create any name I like, it doesn't work.  But what is strange that his first name is in the menubar airport list.  It should be a coincident that someone else uses the same name but all small letters.
He say that he filled in his name on the iPad, but today I had to go all the way to give all his data.
He can't remember what he did where.  Can it be that before he entered his G3 card, he logged in an did something?

Paul Moortgat