[X4U] White 2008 Macbook and Lion

catsoul catsoul at thinkplan.org
Sat Jul 21 18:19:38 PDT 2012

Randy;

I have to be frank with you. I think that you have a problem with needing to be "right" about everything.

I am personally done with you.

Your accusing me of dishonesty was crossing the line; your pursuing and persisting in this is now *way* out of line.

I leave you to yourself, and I want no more of this discussion with you.

cat