[X4U] White 2008 Macbook and Lion

Randy B. Singer randy at macattorney.com
Sun Jul 22 16:20:58 PDT 2012

On Jul 22, 2012, at 9:51 AM, Davis Reins wrote:

> And Randy, why don't you get off your high horse, and also watch your
> language, you know very well what you insinuated.

Honestly, I never intended to insinuate that "catsoul" was dishonest
or a liar.

It's just that I don't know of anyone, anywhere, who has claimed that
"parts of Lion are broken" and the other things that "catsoul"
claimed were common problems among Lion users.  Lots of folks have
had problems with Lion.  But not those problems.  If "catsoul" can't
point to even one person, anywhere, that is having the same problems
(not different problems), my concern was genuinely that he was
misleading other users with unsupported claims that other users were
having the same problems.  (Note that I am not refuting that *he* has
had the problems that he is claiming to have.)

I still l haven't seen even a single link to anywhere where anyone
else has said that they are having the identical problems.  And as I
said previously, I'm willing to be educated.  There may be a bunch of
posts about this somewhere that I missed.

Randy B. Singer

Macintosh OS X Routine Maintenance
http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html