[X4U] Rosetta on SL

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Wed Jun 6 20:36:56 PDT 2012

At 8:29 PM -0700 6/6/12, Randy B. Singer wrote:
>>If I could run Eudora and FileMaker v5.5 I'd seriously consider
>>upgrading.  As it stands, I'll have to move eventually, but I'm in
>>no hurry since I'll loose those two apps.
>
>You can install both OS X 10.6 and OS X 10.7 on the same Mac
>(assuming that you didn't purchase a brand-new Mac that requires
>Lion):
><http://www.macobserver.com/tmo/article/use_both_10.6_and_10.7_on_the_same_mac/>

Really kind of pointless though.  I'm not going to boot between the
two OS's.  When the time comes I'll move from Eudora to Mailforge.
As for my Databases, I'm still not decided on that one.  I may just
dump them to some format I can import into something like MySQL.

So far I've not seen any reason to upgrade to 10.7, I was quite
pleased to find that the various Adobe CS6 apps run on 10.6 quite
happily.

Zane

| healyzh at aracnet.com              | OpenVMS Enthusiast         |
|                                  | Photographer               |