[X4U] Launch pad "breakthrough"

catsoul catsoul at thinkplan.org
Sat Jun 16 18:14:12 PDT 2012

I might sound like the last person on earth to figure this out… I always like Launchpad, but thought it was dumb that you can't add folders to the complement of goodies it lets you launch.

In a burst of invention, I decided to try to make an Automator Application that would open a Finder folder, then to store that in the Applications Folder.

I did so, gestured Launchpad and lo and behold, my automator App to open the folder I created!

woo

hoo

HTH somebody, either by helping actually, or by  giving you a laugh that finally I figured out something the rest of the OS X-using world has known for a  year!

;-)

cat