[X4U] Any program to convert a pdf file into one that is editable?

Randy B. Singer randy at macattorney.com
Sun Jun 24 14:00:43 PDT 2012

On Jun 17, 2012, at 6:54 PM, Crandon David wrote:

> Is there any program, preferably shareware or freeware, that will
> convert it into something I can edit, meaning fill out the
> application on my Mac instead of printing it out and doing it by hand?

I highly recommend this free, and invaluable utility:

FormulatePro (free)
http://code.google.com/p/formulatepro/
Formulate will open your PDF forms and allow you to quickly and
easily fill in the blanks, without altering the original PDF.
Formulate will even allow you to fill in *locked* PDF forms, and to
save the filled-in form as a template, or to save the data you've
previously used in a form.  Very easy to use.

Randy B. Singer

Macintosh OS X Routine Maintenance
http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html