[X4U] Mountain Lion the "clean up" version?

catsoul catsoul at thinkplan.org
Tue Jun 26 12:13:25 PDT 2012

On Jun 26, 2012, at 12:10 PM, Gene Steinberg wrote:

> It sounds to me as if you're nitpicking. Mission Control and Launchpad are hardly essential to most workflows.

Your worthy viewpoint is irrelevant to the discussion.

Either a function works properly, or it doesn't. That is the meat of my post, not whether some people view it as important, or whether they like it or not.

LOTS of things about OS X are not "essential" to workflows. But they make the work experience better, nicer, smoother, more effective.

Cheers!

cat