[X4U] How canŠ?

Terry Cozad tcozad at covad.net
Wed Mar 7 18:13:52 PST 2012

This may not apply to you but I had a similar problem. My laptop had
intermittent problems loading web pages. I finally traced it down to the
fact that I had manually added DNS Server lookup values in the network
preferences on my laptop which conflicted with those in my wireless base
station. I finally deleted all of the DNS values on the laptop, turned off
airport, turned airport back on and the base station populated my laptop
with its own server addresses and the problem was fixed.
So, not sure but you might want to look at a conflict in the network.
BTW, I use Google DNS servers and have had flawless service (8.8.8.8,
8.8.4.4)
Terry