[X4U] iCloud

Al Grappone algrappone at comcast.net
Thu Mar 15 12:41:00 PDT 2012

I have

Al Grappone (89) USN Ret  20" iMac OS X 10.5.8  2. 1 GHz ,PPCG5.  1GB
DDFR2 SDram memory, Mail 3.6,  iTunes9.2 iLife9 Quicken2007 16.0.0,
Epson Perfection 2450 Photo Scanner, Canon iP5200 Photo
Printer,Netgear Wireless-N router

I do not have intel dual core. Cannot upgrade to lion. What will
happen when I can no longer use mobil me? My address etc. I have
backed up my computer with TM and ext driver.

I have tried to contact apple but will have to pay for tech advice.
Have been an apple user since 1984. This is my fifth one. I do not
have any trouble with this one.

Have always received help from you. Just want to put my mind at ease.
I keep getting email from Apple to upgrade to iCloud.