[X4U] IPhoto

Al Grappone algrappone at comcast.net
Sun Mar 18 16:29:57 PDT 2012

When I open iPhoto some of the pictures are missing. There is a square
where the picture should be. when I double click it opens with a black
square and ! in the middle. I think this happened at the last update
which is 8.1.2. My computer information is below.

Anyone else have this problem in the past?

Al Grappone (89) USN Ret  20" iMac OS X 10.5.8  2. 1 GHz ,PPCG5.  1GB
DDFR2 SDram memory, Mail 3.6,  iTunes9.2 iLife9 Quicken2007 16.0.0,
Epson Perfection 2450 Photo Scanner, Canon iP5200 Photo
Printer,Netgear Wireless-N router