[X4U] WD passort ext drive

Cat catsoul at thinkplan.org
Thu Mar 22 17:58:30 PDT 2012

Sorry to hear that, Al...It goes without saying that  you should secure any back up that you can..sorry that these drives ARE your backup... Any other drives around you can use?

Reason I say is that I had several WD external drives and they all had very short lifetimes. Thankfully, I got them at Costco, so they went right back...but that doesn't help when you're in the midst of a possible failure, as this seems to be.

cat