[X4U] Scan negatives

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Sun Mar 25 11:43:56 PDT 2012

I'd recommend downloading the demo of Vuescan.  I never really used
the scanner until I was forced to get Vuescan to keep my Epson 2450
running.  The beauty of Vuescan is a lifetime license (all versions)
is dirt cheap, and it will work with just about any scanner in
existence.

I'd also recommend looking for a SA-21 for your scanner on eBay, it's
well worth the cost!

Zane

At 7:43 PM +0200 3/25/12, Paul Moortgat wrote:
>I use the strip holder FH-3 for a strip of 6.  I use Nikon Scan 4 software.
>I didn't know it can be done with other software.
>
>Paul Moortgat

| healyzh at aracnet.com              | OpenVMS Enthusiast         |
|                                  | Photographer               |