[X4U] Evaluating Used Mac Prices

Christopher Collins maclist at analogdigital.com.au
Tue May 1 17:20:21 PDT 2012

I'm not sure I know anything about price for your area, but when talking about multiple cores on multiple cpus, I just usually multiply them out to work out a rough equivalent.

so 8 * 2.26 = 18.08 and

4 * 2.66 = 10.64, so about half the CPU output.

But then there are the drives, memory, age of the systems, etc to allow for as well.

cjc