[X4U] ATA to SATA

Paul Moortgat paul.moortgat at pandora.be
Wed May 2 11:39:15 PDT 2012

I tried a little interface card which should allow to connect a SATA drive to an ATA Mac.  It has on one side the SATA connectors and the other side the ATA and power connectors.
I got a whole bunch of errors at startup.  Just don't do it it will not work.  I tried this because I wanted to use an internal Blu-Ray burner.  I moved it now to an external case.
I can't write RE disks from FCP X.  Maybe only BD will work.  I'm trying from Toast now and see what it gives.  The previous time also a bunch of errors.

Paul Moortgat