[X4U] Download Folder

Al Grappone algrappone at comcast.net
Thu May 10 13:44:08 PDT 2012

On May 10, 2012, at 13:14, John McClernan wrote:

> I think that folders can only be placed at the right hand end of the
> Dock, where the Trash is located. There is a faint vertical divider,
> if you look closely, just make sure the folder is dragged to the
> right of that divider.

It would not drag to the dock. I was just ready to send an update.

I put the folder that was on the desktop into the applications folder.
then I could drag and drop into the dock. Now my problem is when I
download nothing goes into the download folder. I search for item and
it tells me it is in my
downloads folder in my applications folder. When I open that folder it
is MT. I am going to restart and see if anything changes. Thanks for
help.