[X4U] Microsoft's "Visions of the Future" video

Jens Selvig lstnmt at bresnan.net
Wed May 23 08:57:10 PDT 2012

My first impression of the video is that it is rather downbeat. None of the people look or act at all happy until they get to the family. Apple Computer's ads are uplifting and enjoyable in comparison.

One other thought, and I admit I'm an old school kind of  guy, I'm not sure I look forward to the day when everyone gets all of the information about me that they want on demand. I see our individualism being sucked away. :)

Jens