[X4U] Mouse does not wake up computer after Lion Install

Peter Sealy carpet3 at internode.on.net
Wed May 23 15:57:05 PDT 2012

My experience also, same setup as yours. I can only assume Apple did this to prevent accidental movement of the mouse, like when moving other items on the desk you knock the mouse, triggering a wakeup. Maybe some third party mouse app would change it but I do not have any of those apps.

Peter Sealy
Thurgoona AUSTRALIA

Sorry, can't take your call right now, leave a message after the beep and Rupert Murdoch will let me know what you said.