[X4U] Photos search for in iPad2 Results

Al Grappone algrappone at comcast.net
Wed May 23 16:37:23 PDT 2012

On my desktop I can type in a search box for name,date,location in
iPhotos.

On the iPad I cannot find a box for search in photos.. If I search on
my computer I sometimes get results in mail but not in photos.
I have the iPhoto app on my iPad. No box to type in find.

I must be looking in the wrong place. Any help will be appreciated.

Called Apple Support. There is no way to search for photos in iPad. Or
use the iPhoto App.

Al Grappone (89) USN Ret  20" iMac OS X 10.5.8  2. 1 GHz ,PPCG5.  1GB
DDFR2 SDram memory, Mail 3.6,  iTunes9.2 iLife9 Quicken2007 16.0.0,
Epson Perfection 2450 Photo Scanner, Canon iP5200 Photo
Printer,Netgear Wireless-N router