[X4U] Star Trek

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Sun Oct 7 15:32:58 PDT 2012

At 11:41 PM +0200 10/7/12, Paul Moortgat wrote:
>Just seen a program about Start Trek and I thought about the moment
>that someone demonstrated an Apple II at work so many years ago.
>When he showed Star Trek on the Apple II, I was hooked and bought
>one for 2500 (today) euro.  The machine came with 16K.  These rams
>had a golden little plate on them.  Isn't weird that a computer
>program has led me to Apple?

Not to me, part of what led me to the Mac was ClarisDraw.  Of course
when I bought my Mac in '95 was about the time the software was last
updated, and once I moved off Mac OS X 10.4 I could no longer run it.

Zane

| healyzh at aracnet.com              | OpenVMS Enthusiast         |
|                                  | Photographer               |