[X4U] iphoto

Al Grappone algrappone at comcast.net
Thu Oct 11 14:23:37 PDT 2012

Recently there has been several posts about the photos being mixed up.
I am experiencing the same. for example I select photos and I get a
list of albums. If I select an album it says 6 photos. If I select and
go to edit. It shows 233 photos to edit. But the album says 6. I
remember I could open photos and it would show just the photos. Mine
does not. I want to open just the photos so I could select some and
create a new album. They are so mixed up I have no idea how to get
this done. Help would be appreciated. Select photos and shows 360
events with 8188 items. Select Photos it shows 8188 items in 360 events.

iPhoto 8.1.2

Here is my set up

Al Grappone (89) USN Ret  20" iMac OS X 10.5.8  2. 1 GHz ,PPCG5.  1GB
DDFR2 SDram memory, Mail 3.6,  iTunes9.2 iLife9 Quicken2007 16.0.0,
Epson Perfection 2450 Photo Scanner, Canon iP5200 Photo
Printer,Netgear Wireless-N router