[X4U] Apple isight cam and built in

Al Grappone algrappone at comcast.net
Sat Oct 20 14:20:41 PDT 2012

I want to use my isight cam instead of the built in on my iMac. I have
looked at the manual for the cam but could not find answer. I want to
use the isight versus the built in so I can roam around the room to
include others. Like I do with my iPad2. Use Skype to video chat. TIA

My set up

Al Grappone (89) USN Ret  20" iMac OS X 10.5.8  2. 1 GHz ,PPCG5.  1GB
DDFR2 SDram memory, Mail 3.6,  iTunes9.2 iLife9 Quicken2007 16.0.0,
Epson Perfection 2450 Photo Scanner, Canon iP5200 Photo
Printer,Netgear Wireless-N router

Al

VOTE in November