[X4U] Printopia for iPad (Hard to believe next chapter)

Paul Moortgat paul.moortgat at pandora.be
Sat Sep 1 04:21:13 PDT 2012

Jim,

I left everything as it was.  I just place that Newertechnology stick when the good lady will print from her iPad.  I change the other Wifi address.
I don't need it for myself.
I wrote to Newertech for a software update for 10.6 but haven't received an answer so far.
Thanks for the help.

Paul Moortgat