[X4U] How do I get the background back to white in iPhoto?

Jim Warthman jwarthmanlists at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 15:18:01 PDT 2012

This should work. These instructions are for Lion, and other OS versions might be slightly different:

1. Open the image in Preview.

2. Select "Adjust Color" under the "Tools" menu.

3. Increase the "Exposure" (move the slider to the right).

4. Increase the "Contrast" (move the slider to the right).

5. Fiddle with the Exposure and Contrast sliders until you achieve the desired effect.

Enjoy!

Jim