[X4U] Charge headset in car

Wes James comptekki at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 06:47:14 PDT 2012

There is this charger:

http://store.apple.com/us/product/H6131ZM/A/griffin-powerjolt-for-ipad-iphone-and-ipod?fnode=74&fs=m.tsPowerAdapterType%3Dcarcharger

You may not be able to get to the same area if you are out of the US, but
the info is:

10 watt auto charger for iPad, iPhone, iPod, and USB devices
Output power: 10 watts (5 volts DC at 2.1 amps)
Detachable dock cable for iPad, iPhone, or iPod
Built-in SmartFuse; no fuses to replace

So if you can plug your headset in via usb to charge and it is OK with the
Output specs then it should work.

wes