[X4U] "Glass" alert keeps dinging

cat catsoul at thinkplan.org
Sun Apr 14 12:11:53 PDT 2013

for the past week or so (perhaps longer) I've noticed that the Glass alert sound goes off throughout the day.
I know for a fact that I have not set *any* alert to the Glass sound because I find it so annoying.

No event in console appears to be associated with this sound going off. I can turn off sound and not use headphones but that's kind of a drag not to be able to listen to music.

any clue how to track  this thing down. when the Glass sound goes off, I see *nothing*…no reminder no alert window, nothing visual at all, *JUST* the glass sound going off.

thank you for any clues.

cat