[X4U] Sync to AppleTV

Bill Fox billx at cox.net
Mon Apr 15 11:07:12 PDT 2013

Neil, is your ATV connected by wire or wirelessly by WiFi to your Mac? If the latter, the WiFi connection comes and goes for my iPad and iPhone as I stated below and a reboot might or might not help. I've had this problem for the past several iTunes versions. Connected devices are listed in a popup menu (button) in the upper right of iTunes next to the "iTunes Store" button.