[X4U] JPG or PDF to DXF

Earle Jones earle.jones at comcast.net
Sat Apr 20 13:33:36 PDT 2013

On Apr 20, 13, at 11:40 AM, Paul Moortgat <paul.moortgat at pandora.be> wrote:

> Is there a utility to convert one of these files?  I search for Mac and all I get is PC.
>
> Paul Moortgat

*
In my opinion, the best program for handling almost any picture format is:

www.LemkeSoft.com

Thorsten Lemke developed this program, probably 15 years ago and has been continuously upgrading it.

It will handle something like 80 different picture formats and convert back and forth among them.

Seems to me it is a shareware for about $20 (last time I looked.)

Thorsten has a very strong support team and is very willing to help with all sorts of problems.

earle
*
Earle Jones           
501 Portola Road  #8008