[X4U] Delete several pictures on iPad at once

Paul Moortgat paul.moortgat at pandora.be
Sun Aug 11 01:31:31 PDT 2013

I haven't done it myself because I keep my pictures on a separate HD and a copy of that on a second HD.
Once I had the misfortune that one of them suddenly wouldn't work anymore.  Wanted to be formatted.
I did that and copied everything back from the other HD.  Everything is OK now.  I don't what went wrong.
I don't trust one (1) place to keep things.

Paul Moortgat