[X4U] Spinning ball in Mail (OS 10.4)

Paul Moortgat paul.moortgat at pandora.be
Thu Dec 5 13:39:44 PST 2013

I just called her to know more about the problem and it turns out it's a dead battery.
When she takes the Macbook of the wall socket it get a date of 1904 I believe.
The Mail will no longer work.  When power is restored and the date is set again, Mail will work again.
Sorry I troubled you.

Paul Moortgat