[X4U] First look at FCP X 10.0.6 (changes)

Conlon Brett brettnlis at bigpond.com
Tue Jan 1 16:17:02 PST 2013

OK, I just found it... I ended up finding the saleable product (which actually wasn't easy either) and then saw a link to download the update, which is now downloading through the iTunes App Store app (I think).

I vaguely remember it being difficult to find last time. It seems like Apple is embarrassed of this product and is kinda hiding it.

Chz,

Cojcolds