[X4U] gizmo controlling Dock un-hide speed?

cat catsoul at thinkplan.org
Thu Jun 27 09:58:57 PDT 2013

Months ago, I discovered, to my glee, that either Onyx or TinkerTool offered an adjustment to control how fast the Dock leaps out to "help."

I quickly cranked it up to the longest amount of time and have been a happy guy ever since. That was on my 2010 MBPro.

Now, on my Mac Pro tower, I can't seem to find this adjustment in either piece of software and wondering if memory is playing tricks on me.

Anyone know which bit of software it is?  I'm checking on my MBPro and can't find this adjustment in either 'ware, tho my dock is nicely-delayed, as I set it.

thanks!

cat