[X4U] Recycle old computer

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Sun Mar 3 13:01:53 PST 2013

At 12:51 PM -0800 3/3/13, Al Grappone wrote:
>My 20in iMaC HD bit the dust. I cannot erase the HD. How do I
>recycle with info on HD? Other than smashing with a sledge hammer.

I'd pull the HD, and keep it.  You can put it into an external USB
(or if you can find one and the new computer supports it Firewire)
drive case and continue to use it.

Zane

| healyzh at aracnet.com              | OpenVMS Enthusiast         |
|                                  | Photographer               |