[X4U] It's fantastic

Paul Moortgat paul.moortgat at pandora.be
Wed Mar 13 16:44:56 PDT 2013

It's best in Firefox.  There I installed Video Downloadhelper 4.9.14.
<https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/video-downloadhelper/?src=ss>

It will show 3 colored circles with next at right a very little triangle you need to click and then select in what size and format.
The triangle is only there when it's possible to download something.  It will not show without a video ready to download.
Most are mp4 or flv.  An flv I drag on QT 7 where I can save it as a movie.

I missed a broadcast from NG on TV.  Fortunately I found the movie (about earthquakes) in 1080.
It's 1080 on TV.  Beautiful.  Just an HDMI cable from the Macbook Pro to the HDMI connector on TV.
For the sound one must go to the Sound in the Sys Prefs window and select your TV.

Paul Moortgat