[X4U] Sport on your Mac

Randy B. Singer randy at macattorney.com
Sat May 11 22:47:18 PDT 2013

On May 11, 2013, at 2:26 AM, Paul Moortgat wrote:

> http://www.sportlemon.tv/c-10.html and you can choose between different sports.
> Better is if you've an HDMI from your Mac to the TV.
> Best is a brand new Mac.  Then you only need 1 cable.
> The image on TV is better than on the Mac.  And in full size.

I'm concerned about the wisdom of using this service, because it asks to install Flash Player, and I already have the latest version installed.  There is a Trojan Horse based on Flash Player, and it's a really good idea to only ever download Flash from Adobe.

Randy B. Singer

Macintosh OS X Routine Maintenance
http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html