[X4U] Backup

Neil Laubenthal neil at laubenthal.net
Thu May 23 05:50:52 PDT 2013

I agree with Charles, this has been a frequent discussion topic. The chief difference is that SuperDuper is primarily focused on cloning entire disks and is difficult to configure if you want to clone folders only. CCC does either seamlessly. I own both and use CCC almost exclusively.

neil

The three kinds of stress…nuclear, cooking and a&&hole. Jello is the key to the relationship.