[X4U] Where is the app on the iPad 4?

Paul Moortgat paul.moortgat at pandora.be
Tue Nov 5 11:07:30 PST 2013

I just did a (for me) bold move.  I did a reset of the iPad 4.  (iOS 7)  And the App is installed.
But immediately I noticed that the songs produced no longer sound and the slider did not move forward either.
But when I selected a song there was at the right end what looked as a little icon consisted from 3 vertical sound bars which seems
to move following the rhythm of the song.  Strange.  I kept the iPad connected to iTunes for a while and all seems to work.
Very strange.

Paul Moortgat