[X4U] Thunderbird mail

Christopher Collins maclist at analogdigital.com.au
Tue Nov 26 16:32:50 PST 2013

I find TBird and FFox to be some of the best software around.

Great programs by themselves, and even better once you start adding extensions, like Lightning, into either of them.

We recommend them to clients because they are available on multiple platforms also, which stops clients getting their mail stuck in a dead end product like Outlook Express or Windows Mail.

And so far I’ve never found a product I wasn’t able to get a clients mail from and then into TBird.

Mozilla strikes again!

cjc