[X4U] Stitch 2 photos together

Cat catsoul at thinkplan.org
Fri Oct 11 14:20:37 PDT 2013

by "stitch," you mean he wants to put both photos into the same image
document, and maybe image 1 will be at the left, image 2 at the right,
or similar?

I don't know of a quickie, 1,2,3 app that will do that, but GIMP is a
free download and that will do the job. Pixelmator, also..I am unsure
whether Pixelmator is available as a free trial Download anymore.

Then there's Seashore, based on Gimp but pared down. Seashore has tools
to do what you describe, too, and it runs natively in OS X. There's an
OS X-native GIMP, too, but to my experience, it's much slower than the
one requiring XQuartz.

HTH

cat