[X4U] 'C'heap iPhone

Paul Moortgat paul.moortgat at pandora.be
Wed Sep 11 22:33:25 PDT 2013

I pay 15 euro/month. For it I can call within the country.  I pay extra if I call another country in Europe.  It's not covert in these 15 euro.
I can get a deal for zero euro a month and pay for the calls at a higher cost per minute.
But this is for phones without icons.  Calls only, no weather forecast or internet.

Paul Moortgat