[X4U] iPhone Slide to Answer Problem?

Joe Sporleder joe at wacondatrader.com
Fri Sep 20 12:06:56 PDT 2013

Have any of you all have had a slide to answer problem with your iPhone? A Google search brings up a lot of chatter on that problem. I have an iPhone 4S that I have had since at least iOS 5, I think. Upgraded it yesterday to iOS 7. I frequently, but not always, have a problem where  a call comes in and attempts are futile to slide to answer the call when the phone is a sleep. I especially notice it when I had just pulled it out of a shirt or jean pocket. Anyone on this list have that problem? Any solutions? Hoping to upgrade to a 5C or 5S within the next few months.

Joe